t0et0e
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My PC Life *UPDATED MARCH/2012*

Go down

My PC Life *UPDATED MARCH/2012* Empty My PC Life *UPDATED MARCH/2012*

Post  t0et0e Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:05 am

I have been gaming on PC for about 6 years, i don't use aUk on here as it is generally more serious gaming, i have earned my VXFH tags after many years showing off to VXF VOLT, i wear these tags with pride and honour, if you know Volt you know VXF

To me PC gaming means one thing Battlefield 1942 Desert Combat Mod! Though i am trying new things like Lock on, Il-2 sturmovik and free games like need for speed world, but yeah i take my bf1942 DC very seriously.

I am a support pilot, therefore i dont do flags or aim for high scores, i try to aid and assist my team mates i achieving their goals, i fly joystick and do it well, and must be doing something right as the "hacker" accusations have increased! Always a sign of getting better, unless you are actually hacking then all I can say is "......shame on you!"

For voice communications i use a program called ventrilo, here are the main three i currently goto:-

VXF:- vent4.gameservers.com:4598

]CiA[ TS3 Info:-  74.91.30.43     Website:-  http://ciagaming.org/

Jakes TeamSpeak :-   198.245.62.91:9038

SK:- vent4.gameservers.com:4613

Anyone care to share.

Places you will find me without fail(unless i am ill/not my self) is Saturday Nights 8pm GMT on the SK, scorpion kingdom, it is where the most pro fighters take to the sky, to get in the ventrilo or anything else info wise sign up here:-  

scorpion kingdom

I unintentionally have become a T-Totaller, having not drunk since Sep'11, so I may seem quieter than normal but this isn't anything personal I am just in the zone!

I am loving it especially considering I can now play the game that has eluded me for 7 years! Bf2. *project reality is the best mod i have ever played bar none. well dayz on arma 2 is close too

If like me you are housebound and at a loose end during the week, you are welcome to arrange a time and a place to have a game or just a chat....I love Saturday Night gaming in SK but I have noticed since that began, I see people less and less outside these meetings!

I am soo tempted to re-open the aUk Asylum but I would need to adapt a more "sociable-t0e" in order to recruit, something I have lost in the last few years, then again I might have to just join a random clan and eat them from within Wink .....Nah I'm like wine nicer with age! So will just plod along as usual

Last edited by t0et0e on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
t0et0e
t0et0e
Admin

https://t0et0e.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

My PC Life *UPDATED MARCH/2012* Empty how quick

Post  t0et0e Sat May 05, 2012 3:18 pm

my rig is out dated already! no point doing another til i finish the bulk of hardware changes that are coming

will post soon
t0et0e
t0et0e
Admin

https://t0et0e.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down